21.4.08

it seems as though i've been only writing about the things that make me unhappy.

here are a few things that i'm excited about or have made me happy.

-taking photos!
-kickball!
-the possibility that lazy weekends laying at barton springs are among us.
-finding an awesome real estate person to help amory and me.
-installing leopard on my computer!!!
-having a new job and taking free pilates.
-new friends!
-the possibility of a boy.
-my bi-weekly exercise outings with sweet reet.
-making delicious cupcakes from scratch!
-making new shirts and bracelets for calliope tricycle designs!

all these things haven't left much time for movie watching or periodical/book reading. i have had the same netflix movies for almost three weeks. that's ridiculous. i have to watch them this week if it kills me.

No comments: