10.1.08

i re-read my journal from tctw the other day. it shed a lot of light on my life at that time and how i have changed for the better since that summer out west. it's funny to recognize the exact moment i embraced the trip and started to let it change me. it happened in san francisco and the days after. during the steve seskin concert at the palms and the following days at yosemite and grand teton. i want to make that trip again. i want to go back as staff.

i received a lot of cook books for christmas. two of them specialized in soups. yesterday i prepared a roasted garlic and potato broth/soup. it was so simple yet so tasty. i renamed it the poor man's soup. for the next six months i'm going to be completely broke due to fixing my busted vehicle. wish me luck in my new life of eating homemade soups and watching movies. not to worry though, it's awards season!

december boys
eagle vs. shark
apres vous
the bourne ultimatum
the nanny diaries

No comments: